Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are our lifes ruled by computers......?

is the future already here? is the sci-fi example of computers ruling the world already a reality? is there any thing left that computers cant understand or any questions they cant answer?



Are our lifes ruled by computers......?norton



Computer says no.



Are our lifes ruled by computers......?spyware remover



Only if we let them. I stilllike doing things for myself although I met my wife through the internet.
Sweets... The computer isnt answering these questions. Billions of people USING the computers are. So as long as WE are still using the computers and not the other way around... I think everything is fine.
I guess so... lets go live in the rain forrest and be free :)
eh no eh yeh eh i don't know it's a hard question no matter how i answer it i am using my computer i used it to read you'r message how obout giving us a p.o box so i can reply using a letter and a stamp!.



lol!!!.
who knows
not even close
i wouldn't say my life is ruled by computers, but i do my work on my computer, they make lives easier....the best thing that ever happened is computers...and they are fun while relaxing...
Dont think so, not yet!
YES
the future is already here because time dosen't stop 2.NO



3. YES
No, that is kinda a dumb question because nothing should rule us but the laws.
yes they do you can pay bills, chat with people all over the world meet people look anything up and what ever you want
Oh hell yeah!!!!!! (says she who's about to chuck it out the window)

No comments:

Post a Comment