Friday, August 20, 2010

I need to find my computers name?

not the brand name. In filling out something, it asked for my computers name, and the brand name did not work. I know the computer has a name composed of letters and numbers. Where do I look for these, and how do I get there?



Thank You



Hope



I need to find my computers name?computer



Right click on My Computer on your desktop and you will see the tab named Computer Name in the properties box.



When you will click on that tab you will easily will be able to see your Full Computer Name : ''XYZ''



Like that.



it's easy...



I need to find my computers name?free spyware



go to control pannel, then system :)



then click the network identifiaction tab
Right click on the My Computer icon on your desktop.



Select Properties.



Click the Computer Name tab.



The full computer name is given on that tab.
you can find your computer name at



right click at my computer then properties



there you will find tab named ( computer name )
Go to START then MY COMPUTER and then from a menu usually on the left ''View System Information''



There it will tell you the name of your computer.
Right click the icon that says ''My Computer'' from your start menu or desktop, and hit the ''Properties'' button. You'll see a tab in the menu that pops up called ''Computer Name''. There you go.
control panel , account users ..if that's wha'cha mean
go to control panel then system
Go to Start: Right click on My Computer:go down to Properties. Then Click on Computer Name tab. It should give you all the information.
u can get this from the device manager, if u click on start/control pannel/ hardware / device manager at the top of the screeen



it will have computer - %26lt;name%26gt;
Just click on my computer then click properties then u will all u need to know about ur computer this is for win2000/xp besides u didnt tell us the window you are using
Buck Nasty is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment