Sunday, August 15, 2010

How do I allow other computers to connect to my laptop that runs on Windows?

I am attempting to connect multiple computers to my laptop for the purposes of file sharing, but I can't seem to figure out what I need to do for this to work. All said computers are on a wireless network.



Please help.



The Great Touch be with you.



How do I allow other computers to connect to my laptop that runs on Windows?anti virus software



You need to go to My Computer and right click on the local disk. Go to the sharing tab and turn sharing on. Make sure the workgroup is the same on all computers then try again.



If all fails, get a mac. They do this out of the box.



How do I allow other computers to connect to my laptop that runs on Windows?aurora



You need to have files shared. or that is what i have found when i set up a new computer on my network.
if all pc's are on the same network, make sure they all have the same workgroup name



and make sure u go to controll panel %26gt; windows firewall%26gt;click on the exeptatinos tab %26gt; make sure the box UNUP framework is ticked



then go to my open my network places %26gt; then on the task pane on the left clik ''view workgroup computers''



then double clik on a copmuter and u can share the files



( ime 14 yeas old ):)

No comments:

Post a Comment