Friday, August 20, 2010

Okay, I have four Dell computers hooked up in my house.?

(Not on the same floor) I can get two of them online with no problem, but one the computers is unable to connect. Technically it is stating that is connected and I have tried to use linksys wireless network, but it saying try again later. Really it's not a big deal to me, I have others (computers) that are at my disposal, but I would like to know how to fix this problem. Thanks



LaLa



Okay, I have four Dell computers hooked up in my house.?computer virus



WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too little information



What OS?



How were the connections set up? (Wizard, or Static)



WEP key?



Interfering radio devices (microwave, cordles phone, etc)?



Okay, I have four Dell computers hooked up in my house.?free spyware remover



to much interference i would say try moving it around
srry but i never liked dells.... but ive always hated linksys... they obviously joined forces to screw with everyone....
i had the same problem with linksys equipment. somewhere in the software that states that you are connected, there should be an option that says ''use windows zero config'' or something similar. click that and it should connect.



that's what worked for me, but it's hard to say without being there and seeing it firsthand.



you can also try linksys tech support if it doesn't work:



  • working on nail fungus
  • howtobrakeupwithyourboyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment