Friday, August 20, 2010

I cannot get my two computers to see each other on my network.?

I have completed the Network Setup on both computers and both are able to connect to the internet but I cannot see the other computer under ''my network''. I am using a Trendnet wireless router. Any suggestions?



I cannot get my two computers to see each other on my network.?antivirus protection



Make sure those computers are in the same workgroup...



To check that go to the Desktop



Right click on ''My Computer''



Click Properties



Click on the ''Computer Name'' Tab



Then check to see that they are on the same workgroup.. you can change this name to anything you want... ex.. MSHOME...NETWORK.. etc....



You can change that but being where you were previously and just click on the change dialog box below that...

No comments:

Post a Comment