Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best (and cheapest) internet service provider for multiple computers?

Hi, does anone know a good and fairly cheap internet provider that can give me internet access for more than one computer? I have the linksy but it sucks. It keeps dropping the connections with my main computer, and trying to talk to their customer service is a living nightmare. I don't want anymore linksy, d-links, or any other type that requires an additional modem, or little gadgets to plug in the front of my computer. I want to get service for the two computers individually, like I have for my main computer.



What is the best (and cheapest) internet service provider for multiple computers?hijackthis



Your ISP maybe you problem it maybe the one dropping out. I run an Imac a PC two laptops and rally do i get a drop out. Write down what they tell then next time fix it yourself. I know talking to tech support in Bombay is difficult. Next time you get a drop out shut everything down router modem computer. Waite 2 or 3 minutes turn modem on when the lights settle down turn router on then PC. make sure to check router settings. It might even behoove to reset the router. Good luck



What is the best (and cheapest) internet service provider for multiple computers?malware



You want separate internet for the computers? Sounds like you would need 2 accounts...which means that it wouldnt come out cheap because you would be paying for 2 services when you could just pay for one and get it out to not just 2 but 254 computers! But hmmm...you just need to configure your router better, something must be wrong with the settings
I run behind both a TRENDnet and a d-link, and I have no problems whatsoever.



Belkin is a great brand. I would think that the cuts is your ISP though. They can be a bloody nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment