Friday, August 20, 2010

How many computers can I put Microsoft Office 2007 Home & Student on?

I bought an HP Pavilion Slimline several months ago, and the 60-day trial of Microsoft Office has expired. If I pay the $149.99 for the activation key, it seems as though I'll be able to install the software on 3 computers (or so I read). Is this true? And if so, what sort of process will I have to go through to install it on my laptop? Will there be an online repository of sorts where the installation data will be kept, so that all I'll have to do is go there on my laptop, enter some passwords or something, and download/install?



How many computers can I put Microsoft Office 2007 Home %26 Student on?internet security software



If it says you can install it on 3 computers, then you can do that. You just use the same installation CD on each computer.



Because you are using the same installation CD for all the computers, you use the same activation key for all the computers also.



If the 60 day free trial was a download (no installation CD), then you will have to download it again on each additional computer.



How many computers can I put Microsoft Office 2007 Home %26 Student on?moto guzzi



No you cant install it on three computers with the same installation key that you buy, because nowadays u have to activate it on line, so when you activate the first computer then that activation key will not work on the other computers. Look for alternative ways to get activation key, ;) if u know what i mean
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOp. If it you realley need it on your laptop. than you should try to download the software into the laptop.
If I remember correctly, the Home and Student edition does indeed allow installation on 3 computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment