Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there a way to completely link my two computers?

I want to know how to completely link my two computers. I have a laptop and a desktop and I want to use them as one. I know how to network them so don't tell me how to do that or you will get a thumbs down. I just want to know is there a way that my two computers can work like one super computer? Like is there a way to have them share one desktop and have both their processors work together on one task?



Please let me know if there isn't enough information, and also I'm very computer litterate so don't be afraid to go into detail.



Is there a way to completely link my two computers?microsoft office



I doubt you could use a usb cable to do this although fiber optics might be fast enough and if you happen to have a big pocketbook you could probably get someone to figure this out for you. Easiest way is to take the cpu out of the laptop and put it into your desktop (the motherboard must be multithreaded supported!) But of course you might ruin your laptop....



Is there a way to completely link my two computers?norton antivirus



Luckily there's no details required here: no, there's absolutely no way to to do what you're asking. Each machine is a separate entity and, aside from the networking that you already know about to share files, there's no way to 'combine' the resources of the two machines in the way you mention.



On an unrelated note, don't you think it's a bit much to ask people for help then threaten them with something (even if it's only a thumbs-down rating) if they don't give you exactly the kind of free help you want? Not very gracious or community minded of you is it? Indeed a more uncharitable person than me could use the words selfish and grasping to describe such behaviour...
You can't do that. Not all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment