Friday, August 20, 2010

Does itunes go to the computers hard drive? is there a way for it NOT to?

I have a 30gb ipod but my computers harddrive isn't very large. Does the iTunes library automatically go to the computers harddrive? Can I change a setting? Or will I need to get more harddrive space?



Does itunes go to the computers hard drive? is there a way for it NOT to?house call



''does itunes go to the computers hard drive?''



Yes.



''is there a way for it NOT to?''



Yes, if you choose not to install it at all. But then you will need to find another program to put songs on your iPod. And it probably won't give you all of the same features.



''Or will I need to get more harddrive space?''



If it is that bad, yes. Why don't you just uninstall another program that you never use, or delete some songs or movies that you never watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment