Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im 16 and would like to study computers...any school that would accept me? read...?

my cousin is moving to the states so Id like to go with him! I need a school with just computers or something with tech the school I go to is in Europe and the stuff we do Im advanced on as I lived in the steates for a while when I was small and I like computers so my cousing goes there to study economics and Id like to go there for tech...the thing is Im 16 and I doubt theres a lot of schools acceptng kids at my age and if there is I need a lot of math which doesnt flow easily for me so...



IN SHORT:



A school for computers, tech, internet or alike that would accept a 16 year old in the states! ( I have a greencard so theres no problem getting there) Please Help!!!!



Im 16 and would like to study computers...any school that would accept me? read...?vincent



there is tons of schools that would accept you regardless of your age. for example in 15 and im starting college next week, you might want to look in UAT which i personally consider one of the good ones their web adress is www.uat.edu



hope this helps, as i always say the younger you are



the easier somethings might be for you

No comments:

Post a Comment