Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheap laptop computers?

Are there good computers that are 500-600? Where can i find them, and what are they called? haha, please help..



Cheap laptop computers?virus protection



acer an toshiba you can find for that price, probably even an hp...maybe a dell....cheap........check these 2 places, good deals and good prices......



http://www.newegg.com/index.asp?CMP=KNC-...



http://www.tigerdirect.ca/sectors/comput...



good luck..........scott



Cheap laptop computers?agv



Justin V is right.
you mean RM500-600 or USD500-600??..



if in ringgit malaysia..you can get quite a good pc..hmm...ok for that price..i think you should go to pc fair for that price.. or you can get pamplet at pc shop and asked for pc for that price..you will got = not so good n not so bad pc..fair..LOL..QQ
I have an Acer Extensa 4620z. Was 599.99 before tax, but I believe it's down to 549.99 at Best Buy.
I just bought my son a used Dell Latitude D600 on eBay for $350.00. It works great and I have lots of spare Dell laptop parts, so it works for me.



Look on eBay



  • cleaning out a computer
  • mall explosion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment