Friday, August 20, 2010

How many computers can Office 2007 Small Business be installed on?

I was told in a recent answer that it could be installed on 3 computers, but I now believe that to be wrong. Can anyone give a definitive answer to this and provide a link to a reliable source that can confirm it in writing? I want to install it on two laptops and a desktop PC that are in the same house - I'm not even a business anyway, we just need more than Word/Excel in our house!



How many computers can Office 2007 Small Business be installed on?internet security 2006



Office 2007 is extremely restrictive: the Commercial items, one License, One Install. The only exception appears to be the OEM editions. But I can't claim for sure on that, all that I know is that the MS site has multi licenses starting at 5 units at the base, other sizes can be varied. The testing we did at work showed that the install is flexible if you have the right license, but a retail is one license, one install.



http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/previ...



Generally, 5 unit purchases have the best volume value, but this varies



How many computers can Office 2007 Small Business be installed on?microsoft



I don't think it matters. I have a pirated full version of office 2003 that I have on all three of the computers in my house. My encouragement to you is if you don't use it in business don't worry about how much time you install it.



  • working on nail fungus
  • howtobrakeupwithyourboyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment