Friday, August 20, 2010

How Many Computers Do You Have?

I have 3 computers 2 run windows 2000 pro and this one windows 98Se



How Many Computers Do You Have?antivirus software



I have four they all run XP Three are Pro one is home



How Many Computers Do You Have?computer virus



I just have one and I really dont need another one.
4 comps
only one
We have 6 in our house, 4 pc's 2 laptops and a hand held
I have 3..
1,P.C.(Running XP Pro.), Location:Back room



1,Macbook Pro,and 1 G5 with 24 Inch Apple display (Both running Mac Tiger),Location: My Office -Front Room
1 lt an1dt
a mac and 2 pcs
I have a regular desktop for the kids and a laptop for me...
i have 6 computers
I have one computer.
3 desk tops and 1 laptop..
i have one pc and 2 laptops
Here, 5. Two Vaio laptops for me and my wife, one Presario laptop for my daughter and my desktop beast I built myself about 3 years ago. The last one is my MP3 storage server that I can disconnect from the network fast in case RIIA wants to serve me.



They are all licensed for XP pro.



  • how to set up wireless network
  • howtobrakeupwithyourboyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment