Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I install Windows Vista or XP on multiple computers with one disc?

I am planning on building computers and selling them as a side job. I was thinking of first installing either windows 98, or 2000 onto the computer when I was finished putting all the parts together. Then I would use a USB internet card to go online and download Ubuntu operating system for free. Ubuntu is a form of Linux operating system, and therfore not as popular as Windows or Mac operating systems. I was wondering if I could buy a Vista or XP operating system disc, and somehow installing the operating system onto multiple computers with only that one disc. I have searched the internet and found sites about XP service packs that allow you to install XP on multiple systems, but have seen more sites that have reassured me that installing XP or Vista onto multiple computers is impossible.



Please help me if you can.



Can I install Windows Vista or XP on multiple computers with one disc?computer repair



You need to buy licenses. If something happens to their computer, they will have no CD to repair Windows with or anything.



A computer with Ubuntu? good luck selling that. But to make it easier for you incase you decide to go that route... You only need a ISO CD of Ubuntu then just install it on the PC... No need to install Windows 2000, download Ubuntu, then figure out how to install it.



Can I install Windows Vista or XP on multiple computers with one disc?free antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment