Friday, August 20, 2010

Free laptop computers? Is freepay.com for real?

That is a Gratis site and according to what I could find out from scam.com they are in fact legitimate. When looking at scam.com and expecting to find that this was a hoax I came across people saying that they had received things like iPods, Xbox 360's, Playstations and indeed laptop computers... woah!



I've signed up and am going to post back in here when I receive a laptop in the post, in the meantime check them out for yourself...



http://gifts.freepay.com/?r=35794702



Free laptop computers? Is freepay.com for real?liveupdate



I've yet to find one of those sites worth the hassle. Laptops can be had so cheaply now, too. My son's laptop cost $300 after rebates.



Free laptop computers? Is freepay.com for real?nortin



Donot get luredup by such sites. You should spam such sites rather thn getting yourself into some trouble.



God bless you.
im not even going to kilik the link cuz 99.9 percent of all those sites are just plain spam.



  • working on nail fungus
  • howtobrakeupwithyourboyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment